Tart London Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Tart London Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 1st 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
· your name
· contact information including email address and telephone number
· demographic information such as preferences and interests
· other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How we collect the information we gather
We may gather information about you in the following ways:
· When you sign up to our newsletter
· On visiting our website and accepting cookies, limited information about your visit may be passed back to social networks for the purpose of running targeted advertising
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
· We may use the information to run targeted advertising on the internet.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Third Party Access
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Contacting the data controller
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You can contact the data controller at any time to:
· Request access to the information that we have about you
· Correct any information that we have about you
· Delete any information that we have about you
If you would like to contact the data controller at any time, please email email@example.com or at Tart London, 25 The Pavement, London SW4 0JA. Our telephone number is +44(0)2076272176
Intended use of personal data
Most of our services do not require any form of registration, allowing you to visit our website without telling us who you are. However, some services may require you to provide us with personal data. If you choose to withhold your information, you may not be able use certain parts of the website. For example, it is necessary to supply an email address to sign up to our newsletter.