We're looking for a chef to join our small and fun team in East Dulwich! We specialise in the finest savoury tarts and imaginative salads, as well as producing a range of sweet baked goods. We also offer a popular brunch service and shall soon start an early supper service on Friday and Saturday evenings.
The main responsibilities of, and required experience for, the chef are:
- All-rounder with some knowledge of pastry (useful but not mandatory)
- Brunch service: we're very busy Friday to Monday creating the brunch beauties you can see in our Insta feed
- Evening service: we're soon opening on Friday and Saturday nights with an expanded menu
- Salad prep and other veg prep
- Supporting the production of all other home-produced goods
- Mainly daytime shifts
The chef would work with one other at East Dulwich, with the potential for a shift or two at our main Clapham production kitchen. The role would suit someone at the commis chef level, who's looking to learn more of the ropes and have fun in the process.
Salary is competitive and tips are good. If this sounds like the job for you, please send your CV to Adam at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it in at 65 Lordship Lane, London SE22 8EP. Tart is an equal opportunities employer.
Check out the team and our shop on Instagram below: tart.london