Hot tarts, fresh salads, proper coffee.
Elevating the humble quiche to become a much more exciting and tasty pastry-case-of-goodness is why we founded Tart. Probably London's only tart-based bakery and coffee shop, we dish up a frequently-changing menu of tarts with fresh salads, alongside tart-themed brunches and sweet goodies galore. Amazing coffee, tea and juices, obviously.
Run by partners Jason and Adam, the first shop opened up overlooking Clapham Common in 2015 and the second tart palace was born in mid-October 2017 on bustling Lordship Lane in East Dulwich. More branches are in the works. Come visit!
Popping in? A few answers to common questions:
- We don't take bookings but tables turn over pretty quickly
- Clean, small and well-behaved dogs are welcome
- We have vegan and gluten-free options on the menu. We sometimes have gluten-free tarts too
- From March 19th we shall only accept card payments (break-ins, scammers, problems!)
- We do offer venue hire in either location. Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
East Dulwich: 02082994989
General stuff: email@example.com
Work with us?:
LocationS & HOURS
25 The Pavement, SW4 0JA
Sat, Sun, bank hols: 9am-6pm
65 Lordship Lane, SE22 8EP
Bank hols: 10am-5pm
We're growing and looking to add to our team. Open roles:
- Barista / Front-of-House, part-time (Clapham)
- Sr. Chef de Partie (East Dulwich)
If the above isn't what you're looking for, you can always send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as we love meeting good people.
What's it like to work here? Check us out on our socials: